« A lifetime experience! Tour Paris and become knowledgeable about social work in France… For the price, this has been an amazing trip ! »
« The program was not only lectures, but placements and field visits. On top of this dorms, lunches, and transportation was included. Weekends and many tourists sites were paid for and tickets bought in advance so we really did not have to spend money during the days other than breakfast and dinner. »
The standard, all-inclusive fee for our International Summer School Program is: (please see below for detail).
EPSS does not offer any scholarships.
You may apply to your home university for scholarships or grants.
European faculty members may apply for ERASMUS+ STT grants to finance this program.
This fee includes:
- 3 weeks of study program plus 3 days of self-led activities
- 1 month accommodation in single or double standard rooms July 28th (noon)
- 1 month public transportation pass (buses, metros, regional trains) from July 2nd to July 28th.
- 2 cultural week-ends : 2 days in the Loire Valley (includes transfers, hotel and breakfast, with the exception of lunches and dinners) and 1 day-trip in Versailles.
- Lunch vouchers (from Monday July 1 st to Friday July 24th)
- First-day orientation tour and welcome pack
- Lectures by certified teachers
- Walking tours (museum fees included)
- Field activities, visits, placement
- All social events
The fees payable for the Summer School Program and accommodation DO NOT include:
- Transportation from the country of origin to Paris
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast and dinners
- Meals on week-ends
- Personal costs
- Medical bills
There is no separate fee for included social program activities or accommodation. Should you be unable or unwilling to take part in any of the Summer School social program activities or use accommodation which is included in your fee, no refunds or reductions will be available. Tickets and activities are non transferable to a second parties.
All fees must be paid in full before May 31st 2019.
You will not be able to participate in the Summer School Program or take up accommodation if payment is not made in full by that date.
Your registration is considered approved only after reception of your down payment of 300 euros and signed contract made within 14 days of the date on the contract.